SHURE ULXD24A/SM58 ULXD Wireless Microphone UHF.M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz)
Digital Wireless from Shure!
Still running analog wireless? Jump into the digital realm with the Shure ULXD2 handheld wireless transmitter. With an extended 20Hz-20kHz range and exceptionally flat response gives you clear, precise, and accurate low-end and transient response. The legendary SM58 vocal mic capsule is used on the Shure ULXD2 handheld wireless transmitter offers up one of the most well-known mic sounds in the world. A rugged metal housing ensures your mic will last gig after gig. Bring digital wireless to your stage with the Shure ULXD2 handheld wireless transmitter.
Shure ULXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter at a Glance:
Legendary SM58 microphone
Digital wireless is crystal clear and focused. You won’t have to worry about dodgy signals and the hassle of setting up units. With the touch of a button the Shure ULXD2 will sync up with its intended receiver. Auto-gain ranging constantly watches and takes care of the gain signal of your unit. The Shure ULXD2 uses 24-bit/48kHz digital audio which is among the best in the industry.
Legendary SM58 microphone
Since the ’60s the Shure SM58 has been one of the most used and beloved vocal mics in the world. You get an actual SM58 capsule on the Shure ULXD2 handheld wireless transmitter giving you that sought-after vocal sound. You can also change the capsule on this mic to suit a wide range of needs.
An optional Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes with 5 segment battery fuel gauge, and zero memory effect.
Shure ULXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter Features:
Reliable SM58 capsule, a performer’s favorite
Rugged metal construction
20Hz-20kHz frequency response
Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges
Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any source
Frequency and power lockout
– ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
– ULXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with SM58 capsule
ULXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D(tm) Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
– 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
– Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
– Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
– Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
– Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
– Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
– A unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
– Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones, including the legendary SM58(r)
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
– Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
– Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
– Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
– Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
– Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
– Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
– Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
– Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
– Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
– Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench(r) 6 integration (coming soon), and AMX/Crestron control
– Support for frequency coordination with the Axient(tm) Spectrum Manager (coming soon)