Analog & Digital
• 8 x 14 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
• Eight Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
• Eight DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector;
• Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal
• Thunderbolt 2 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
• Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
• Three word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio and a word clock input allowing you to sync the Discrete 8 Synergy Core with other gear.
• Footswitch input that can be used as a single footswitch (on 1/4” TS jack) to control the dim function and a dual footswitch to control both the talkback and dim functions;
• Two headphone outputs;
• A pair of monitor outputs;
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
• Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
• Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
• Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
• 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
• Up to 64 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 8 individual virtual racks.
• Simplified routing - switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence;
• Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
• Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Easily accessible front-panel talkback with built-in microphone;
• Front panel with independent headphone and monitor volume knobs and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters. Hardware relay-based gain knobs for each preamp, plus mode control (mic/line/Hi-Z) via push sequence;
• Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
• Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
Discrete 8 Synergy Core